I’ve got something special for you today! I’ve decided to start a new column talking about what I am loving…drink wise. I have been working on somewhat of a bar cart round-up at my 9-5 job and I thought, hey, why not share something similar with my readers! Anyways, this drink, which I like to call the Creamsicle, is fabulous! You really have to try it! I swear my girlfriends and I drink this all the time. I’ve gotten everyone hooked on this little number. it’s perfect for the long weekend and those warm nights on the dock…Enjoy!
4 ice cubes
splash of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
1/4 shot of regular vodka
1/2 glass of Trop50 orange juice
1/2 glass of cold spring water
Grapefruit slice if ya want!
1. Add ice to glass
2. Pour splash of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka over ice
3. Pour in the 1/4 shot of regular ol’ vodka
4. Fill half the glass with Trop50 orange juice
5. Fill remaining half of glass with cold spring water
6. Mix, drink and be sooooo happy!